Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Learn Online. Enroll today.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are healthcare professionals who provide hands-on healthcare to patients in medical settings. CNAs assist patients with bathing, dressing, feeding and any other basic activities of daily living (ADLs).
Our State of California approved CNA course prepares the student to become a Certified Nursing Assistant in California. Our training approach combines a strong theory background with comprehensive hands-on instruction of clinical skills. CNAs work as health care workers in long term care or acute care settings.
Apr 17, 2021 – Jun 20, 2021 – 8am – 6pm, Saturdays AND Sundays. (Total Nine Weekends).
Apr 19, 2021 – May 21, 2021 – 8:30am – 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. (Total Five Weeks).
Apr 26, 2021 to Jun 13, 2021 – 6pm – 10pm Mondays through Thursdays AND 8am – 4:30pm Saturdays and Sundays. (Total Six Weeks).
Starts 4/17/21. Free Tuition. Enroll today.
Our program is approved and monitored by California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and prepares the Nurse Assistant Student for the State of California Nursing Assistant Examination. Certification is after satisfactory completion of the course program and passing of the CA State Exam. This course introduces the students to the role of a nursing assistant with instruction in basic skills and competencies. Theory classes will be held in the classroom and clinical hours will be at the contracted training facilities or laboratory.
Our CNA program teaches students essential nursing knowledge and skills that prepare them for a career in healthcare. Once students have met all program requirements, they are eligible to take the State of California CNA Exam to become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA).
• High School diploma, GED, Equivalent or pass the Ability To Benefit exam.
• Valid Social Security card (matching first and last name).
• Valid CA Photo ID (Driver’s License, CA ID card, Passport, Green Card).
• Submit completed Live scan form.
• Proof of good health: A report which includes a physical examination and PPD TB Test or Chest X-Ray (CXR) clearance signed by a healthcare provider confirming good health student and no risk to student, patients or visitors. Current Flu shot.
• A valid BLS/CPR card. This may be completed during the CNA course.
• A clean criminal record.
Online CNA Class
We are offering Online CNA Classes due to a COVID-19 waiver. Our CNA Class is a Live, In-person, Online class. You are required to log in during class hours, turn on your camera and actively participate in the class, just like an in-person class. We conduct the Theory instruction online and the Clinical instruction using a combination of virtual online simulation, in-person labs as well as in-person return demonstrations to your instructor.
Online CNA Class Frequently Asked Questions
1. Since the class is online, can I do it whenever I want to?
No. Our CNA Class is a Live, In-person, Online class. You are required to log in during class hours, turn on your camera and actively participate in the class, just like an in-person class.
2. What do I need to attend the class online?
You need an Internet connection and a computer/laptop with a webcam, microphone and speakers to attend class.
3. Can I attend using my phone, since I do not have a computer?
While it is possible to attend class using your phone, for best experience, we highly recommend that you use a computer or a tablet.
4. How does the Online CNA Class work?
Under the COVID-19 waiver, we conduct the Theory instruction online and the Clinical instruction using a combination of virtual online simulation, in-person labs as well as in-person return demonstrations to your instructor.