Allied Health Courses
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Emergency Medical Technician
Enter the field of Information Technology with a certification that demonstrates you have the required skills and aptitude to begin a new and challenging career.
Professional Career Development Center’s mission is to offer individuals the highest quality of education and training in the Allied Health and Information Technology fields.
Welcome to ProCareer.
Professional Career Development Center’s mission is to offer individuals the highest quality of education and training in the Allied Health and Information Technology fields. We are committed to preparing students with knowledge and skills to obtain employment and pursue successful careers in Allied Health and Information Technology. Our interest lies in the personal and professional growth and development of the individual in our multicultural society.
Ready to take the next step? Explore our course offerings and enroll in our upcoming classes.
CNA Course, HHA Course, EMT Course, Nursing Informatics
This course prepares the student to be a beginning health care worker in the long term care facility or the acute care setting. Our training approach combines a strong theory background with comprehensive hands-on instruction of clinical skills.
This course is designed for Certified Nursing Assistants who wish to learn how to provide personal care in a home-care setting. Typical clients are those who are unable to care for themselves and/or need assistance toward the recovery, safety and comfort of the patient.
This course is designed to certify students as Emergency Medical Technicians. After successful completion of this course, students will be authorized to take the National Registry EMT examination.
Nursing informatics (NI) is the specialty that integrates nursing practice with the use of computers and information to identify, define, manage and communicate data, information, knowledge and wisdom in nursing practice to improve patient care outcomes.
Enter the field of Information Technology with a certification that demonstrates you have the required skills and aptitude to begin a new and challenging career. Skills-based training is a great way to an entry level information technology and provides great pay while gaining work-related experience. If you are already an IT worker, you need to keep your skills current by learning the latest technologies. We offer training leading to certifications in all major technology fields, such as Computer technician, MS Office, Programming, Networking, Cyber Security and more. Start your IT and business training today by enrolling in any of the classes below and choose from convenient formats (Classroom and Online).
• Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services
• Configuring Cisco Network Devices
• MySQL Database
• Introduction to Data Science
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional
• Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
• Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
• Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking
• VMWare Administration
• Tableau Software
• Automated testing with Selenium
• Computer Technician (Classroom)
• Computer Technician (Online)
• Técnico en Computación (Computer Technician, Online in Spanish)
• Computer Office Automation (Classroom)
• Computer Office Automation (Online)
• Automatización de oficina de computadora (Computer Office Automation, Online in Spanish)
• CompTia Network+ (Online)
• CompTia Server+ (Online)
• CompTia Security+ (Online)
• Microsoft Windows Server Administration (Online)
• Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration (Online)
• Java Programming (Online)
• Python Programming (Online)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (Online)
• Project Management (Online)