In this Certificate course, participants will learn how to support, troubleshoot, and configure, and manage both wired and wireless networks. This program also covers mobile, cloud, virtualization technologies, and critical security concepts needed for IT professionals who intend to work as Network Administrators.
At the completion of this program the student
will be able to:
• Design and implement functional networks
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
• Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
• Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols
• Troubleshoot network problems
• Support the creation of virtualized networks
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED, or pass the ability to benefit (ATB) test. In order to determine ability to benefit, the Wonderlic Basic Skills test will be given to all students who do not have a High School Diploma or GED.
Upon successfully completing this program, the student is prepared to take the Comptia Network+ Certification exam. For more information, see: https://certification.comptia.org. Successful graduates will be employable as Network Support professionals. (DOT codes 031.262-014 and 823.261-900)